For a company to achieve significant goals in terms of sustainability, the involvement of every level of the organisation and the sharing of a corporate culture that is permeated with the values of social responsibility and corporate integrity are essential.
Burgo Group incorporates the parameters of sustainability into all business and investment choices: attention to the environment and people is therefore not a factor to be evaluated in retrospect, but a priority and a critical benchmark.
The methodical integration of ESG values into corporate dynamics is pursued through:
- business ethics and integrity training for all employees;
- relevance of the ESG strategy assigned at the executive level;
- creation of a centralised ESG unit to coordinate and monitor initiatives;
- participation of all corporate roles in ESG initiatives;
- definition of practices to manage the ESG activities;
- development of an internal reporting system;
- communication aimed at raising employee awareness, promoting the initiatives, and facilitating their understanding.